FaceBlur API (Beta)
Blur faces in images.
Getting Started with the FaceBlur API
- A valid API key for the FaceBlur service. You can obtain one by signing up for a free trial or purchasing a plan on the service's website.
- A tool for making HTTP requests, such as cURL or Postman, or any other client that generates such requests.
Detecting a Pose in an Image
To blur the faces in an image, you need to make a
POST request to the
/process endpoint of the API. The request should include the following information:
- The image to be processed,
Here's an example of a
cURL command to detect a pose in an image:
curl -X POST "https://api.quickpose.ai/faceblur/v1/process" \
-H "X-API-Key: <Your API KEY>" \
-H "Content-Type: multipart/form-data" \
In this example, the image data to be processed is embedded in request, image will be processed using latest version of default model for face blurring.
The API call will return an image with faces blurred as response body with content type image/jpeg.
If you encounter any issues while using the API, here are a few things you can try:
- Check that your API key is valid and that you're including it in the request headers.
- Make sure that the image data is correct.
- Check the API documentation for information on error codes and troubleshooting tips.
- If you continue to have issues, reach out to the API support team for assistance.